"A MEDICINAL SOUL DOULA"

COSMICSTREAMZ VIEWS... LESLIE CUFFEE THE DOULA

promo..https://mphclub.com/affiliate-reservations/

Photo credit:

Leslie C. Cuffee, HCHD, Cht is a certified birth doula, childbirth educator, Placenta Encapsulation Specialist, Reiki master, and Hypnotherapist in the Hampton Roads area. She has also taught classes/lectures in home, hospitals, colleges and yoga studios. Leslie is known to her clients, friends, family and peers as "a medicinal soul."

LESLIE CUFFEE: "A MEDICINAL SOUL"

As a professional birth doula, I have had the honor and privilege to work with families and individuals of different ethnic, religious and other backgrounds such as the homeless to those working for the UN, CEO’s as well as some high profile personalities. Many of my clients are also in the health and healing fields such as doctors, nurses, sound healing therapists, yogies, home makers as well as those in “special” and or “secret” service. Everyone deserves a doula that wants one.
All births are powerful rites of passage for both parents and infants. For women, birth signifies their transition from maiden to mother. For the infant, birth is the entrance into human society outside of the world known in utero. Since every birth is as unique as the individual, I firmly believe that every birthing person should be treated with respect to their needs, as well as the needs of the family. Birth occurs best when these rites of passage are honored and supported . No matter the location, who attends a birth, or preferences while having a baby one needs to feel valued, dignified, empowered, and respected especially when it comes to making decisions about how their child comes into the world. Even in the case of an unwanted c-section, this can be an empowering experience if one is treated with respect and support. Multiple studies show again and again that a doula’s support through labor and delivery minimize the number of interventions received, decrease the time in labor, and provide the couple with nurturing support through a critical time in their lives. I encourage you to look up/research doulas, Evidence based birth practices, shared Decision Making, the state of birth in the United States of America, Racial Disparities in Maternal Health and the Midwifery Model of Care.
Pregnancy is a time of emotional and spiritual growth, as well as the more obvious, physical growth. Because pregnancy and birth are very personal and special times for families, I consider it a privilege and great honor to assist in birthing time. Life is sacred.

For more information, resources, classes, public speaking engagements or a free consultation, feel free to connect.

Comments 31

Lazarus
Lazarus 7 months ago
respect queen
Leslie Cuffee 7 months ago

Thank you.

char
char 8 months ago
Leslie is such an amazing person. She's has more information on birth than anyone I've ever met. In our first consult there was a huge library behind her, when I asked about it she said they are all birth books. She is warm, she is kind and she pour her soul into her work. She has such a healing way. Her vibrations and light must be among the highest. She added so much value to my birth experience. I wouldn't have been able to have the natural birth I wanted without her.
Leslie Cuffee 8 months ago

Thank you Char! It was an honor to serve you. I appreciate you and the times we have shared. Youre an amazing mom.

Kaseyleann01
Kaseyleann01 8 months ago
I recommend you to all my Va beach fam and friends thinking about home births! Love your passion! ❤️
Leslie Cuffee 8 months ago

I appreciate that. Thank you so much! ?

Jazzminpro123
Jazzminpro123 8 months ago
This is such a beautiful read! It’s comforting that you, along with many others, who choose this profession and bring comfort into the lives of women! I cannot wait till my next and to be able to experience such a wonderful life changing experience!

Thank you! ?

Yimprevento
Yimprevento 8 months ago
Leslie is a beautiful, healing and calming light! Honoring and holding sacred space for the souls entry into the physical world! What an honor to know and see the reverence placed at the moment the child comes into the world, takes its first breath and is welcomed into the family. This first sacred passage into personhood setting the tone of non-violence and love that will carry through the life’s journey. Leslie has found her purpose, her reason and joy in life, How lucky are we to know her and see the miracle of life honored in the most beautiful way!!
Leslie Cuffee 8 months ago

Your heartfelt words mean so much. Thank you! ?

Obxcanday
Obxcanday 8 months ago
I had this amazing doula for my last birth, and wished I had her for all my births!!! Words can not describe how blessed I was to have you!

I appreciate YOU. ???

Leslie Cuffee 8 months ago
P.s. for those that took all the steps to create an account then find this page to be able to comment and show support, It does not go unnoticed. Youve gone above and beyond. I greatly appreciate you! Namaste.
Oriahfaithful
Oriahfaithful 8 months ago

Oriahfaithful
Oriahfaithful 8 months ago

I had to comment here: I loved your services, with helping to bring Utah's here. Your spirit and most of all your loving caring INNER-G (energy). You're definitely a Goddess'warrior Leslie delivering our children and starseeds into this plain w/great guidance &preparations. You've shown to me to be very knowledgeable and can point is in the right direction. And if u didn't have the answer, you helped find it and get it. We Love u Leslie and what u stand for as a birth worker and beautiful creation that you are. Thank YOU for setting MY platform and clearing the way for a comfortable executed delivery of home birthing. The Universe really showed up and showed out when you were referred to me for our home birthing. Thank you Namesté

Oriahfaithful
Oriahfaithful 8 months ago

@Oriahfaithful: *iyahna here

Leslie Cuffee 8 months ago

@Oriahfaithful: The babies are getting so big. Always thinkingnof you, sending positive energy your way often. Blessings and love to you and the fam. ????

Leslie Cuffee 8 months ago

Emojis turn to question marks.

Leslie Cuffee 8 months ago
I was asked by the creator of this platform to write an article insteed of the interview that kept turning into everything and anything but that. A great big thank you for all the authentic love and support from those that have read responded and shared in support of myself and the work. I truly have the greatest people around me and supporting me. You all continue to rock my world. Thank you!!! I love you deeply. - Leslie
Leslie Cuffee 8 months ago

Thanks for the platform. Blessings on all you are and all you do. Forever.

vrac
vrac 8 months ago
A Doula is someone who trust the power of life...knowing that new-birth is an un-ending tide...and brings that calm and assurance with them...Leslie is like a Mountain...solid, and resting in her calm power and respect for life...She has always been an example to me of how to be better Doula's in all our creations and births' on this planet...Brought to birth with that deep respect is the only way to birth a whole planet, this I trust...

Leslie Cuffee 8 months ago

VRAC, Coming from you this means so much more than anyone could know. A man of the works for humanaty all around the globe. You inspire me and Im so proud to have you as a supporter and for your heartfelt comments. Its so good to be seen by you my good brother. Thank you for the role you play not only for humanity but for myself. Namaste, deep bow.

WhitneePayton
WhitneePayton 8 months ago
Amazing! I cannot think of a person or brand that I would trust more during these special times! Leslie is truly an amazing soul and I couldn’t think of a better advocate for me throughout my pregnancies. I will retain her, and I suggest others do too. Thanks for sharing your gift and skills as a birth worker with the world! ?
Leslie Cuffee 8 months ago

Its my pleasure! I love you to life and walk with you always.

LindsayTaylor239
LindsayTaylor239 8 months ago
As soon as I met Leslie in person (we had been Facebook friends for years), I knew that I wanted her to be our doula. She has such a strong nurturing and maternal energy, is super down to earth and so sweet. I am so grateful for the support and nourishment she provided during my pregnancy and birth; she made me feel safe, calm, respected, and loved.
Leslie Cuffee 8 months ago

I so love our time together and charish the memories of such a beautiful profound birth. You are an amazing person. Thank you for your love and support.

StarChild
StarChild 8 months ago
Leslie is a rare incarnate whose " soul" purpose (sole) is to be the maternal guru that she is; to know her is to love her. Leslie is a true jewel and a passionate advocate for women's health & the birthing process. It is a true blessing to be assisted by her in ushering new life. Her passion and expertise resonates beyond the birthing experience into a lifelong relationship. She's a mama to many and a sister to all. I often joke of having another child just to have the LC experience lol...
Leslie Cuffee 8 months ago

I love you to life SiStar. Thank you so much!

SacredSarah
SacredSarah 8 months ago
If I ever become preggo... I’d want Leslie as my doula! She is an amazing soul. Great article. <3

Leslie Cuffee 8 months ago

SiStar Sarah, it would be a great honor to assist you. Honor and respect always.

JeyBee
JeyBee 8 months ago
I have known Leslie for a while now and I agree that she is a medicinal soul. I have never experienced her as a doula, but I definitely would trust her services if I were to ever have another child and we're giving birth here in Hampton Roads. Leslie is one of those people you meet who instantly feel like and become family to you. I admire who she is and trust she would so an amazing job to whomever is in need of a doula. Peace and blessings.

Thank you so much!!!

Fitmomguru
Fitmomguru 8 months ago
I love and highly recommend Leslie to any woman building her birthing team. I didn’t realize how much I needed her, until we spoke while I was pregnant. We instantly clicked and she eased my fears. She educated me on what a doula does and all the resources she has helped along the way. Thanks to Leslie I had a successful VBAC, AT HOME!!! And at the height of the pandemic! I am 100% certain I wouldn’t have been able to do it without her! We love you Leslie!

Leslie Cuffee 8 months ago

You rock my world Fitmomguru! I love you all and I love the gifts you have given me. Thank you for the love and support.

MidwifeChrissy
MidwifeChrissy 8 months ago
It has always been a pleasure to work alongside Leslie with our mutual clients. As a midwife, I feel a birth and postpartum doula is an integral part of the birth team. Leslie is top-notch and cares so deeply for her clients! She ia a beautiful person and kindred spirit.

Leslie Cuffee 8 months ago

I love you Sister birthworker. I'm so blessed to serve famlies along side you. We did just that a few days ago and as always it was an AMAZING experience. So glad our comunity has you too.

MidwifeChrissy
MidwifeChrissy 8 months ago

Love you!

BKoroleski
BKoroleski 8 months ago
I wish more people knew how important the work of a doula is and Leslie has showcased it well. The birth of my son led me to pursue this work and she has been one of the lovely souls who has supported me along the way.

Thanks

Leslie Cuffee 8 months ago

Blessings and deepest gratitude. Thank you!

SaltLifeOBX
SaltLifeOBX 8 months ago
I regret not knowing the importance of a doula when giving birth to my three children. I have followed Leslie and her Doula journey for years now and have seen and heard nothing but wonderful success stories from her work. I'm certain that Any family who chooses her will definitely be glad they did.
Leslie Cuffee 8 months ago

I appreciate your heartfelt words and knowlege you share. Thank you!

Tennille
Tennille 8 months ago
Whenever someone ask me about a doula, I tell them about Leslie. It was never a dull moment with her, I can see she LOVES what she do. She is nothing but peace, love, and light. I have to get a picture with Marlee and Leslie. I don’t know why I don’t have one with them, but Leslie I love you and I appreciate everything you have done for my family and I. Nothing but GRATITUDE ?

Thanks

Leslie Cuffee 8 months ago

I loved our time together and that we always still see one another in our comunity. I am but a reflection of you! Lets set a time and date to get those pictures. Im looking forward to it!!! Love you!

Tennille
Tennille 8 months ago
Leslie is so sweet, listen to your wants and needs. Knowledgeable, is very attentive, loving, humble, serious, and all of the good things you can ask for in a doula! This was my first time ever having a doula. I mean when I met her we clicked instantly. It was like I known her for years. She introduced me to a lot of things, and fed me good food for my soul.

Thanks

So grateful. Thank you!

MadiNAryzMom
MadiNAryzMom 8 months ago
I LOVE Leslie ? she's encapsulated my placenta for both of my babies & every encounter has been nothing but light & love ! I wouldn't trust anyone else w/ something so precious & what I think to be a really big part in my motherhood journey . Though I've not had the pleasure of having her as my official doula she's given me advice that I'll always hold dear to heart .
Leslie Cuffee 8 months ago

I love you too! Thank you for all you are and your words of encouragenent and support. It means a lot!

Layanna Jordan
Layanna Jordan 8 months ago
Leslie is such a professional and positive person. She encapsulated my placenta for 2 of my births. She was at the hospital immediately to retrieve them. By the time I was home my capsules were ready. She is very helpful, she has given me life long advice. She someone who I will always call a friend!

Thanks

Leslie Cuffee 8 months ago

I love you too! Thank you!!!

iabdulmatin
iabdulmatin 8 months ago
Wonderful summary of the importance of a doula in the sacred moment of birth!

Thank you!!!

Tinathepostpartumdoula
Tinathepostpartumdoula 8 months ago
Leslie is an amazing person! This article highlights her passion so much. You have to meet Leslie to appreciate just how wonderful she is. If you do get the privilege of meeting her, be prepared to fall in love with her soul. I am blessed to have met and worked with her professionally with clients.
   3 0

Thanks

Leslie Cuffee 8 months ago

We are so blessed to have you in service toniur clients and comunity. Thank you so much! Love always.

ItzMzMeka
ItzMzMeka 8 months ago
Thank you Leslie for assisting me in bringing forth my 2 daughters. I wouldn’t have it any other way. You are a pillar of complete light for the women in our community & I appreciate you holding space for us at such a sacred time. Much peace, love & continued success to you sis! ?✨?
   3 0

Leslie Cuffee 8 months ago

An honor and my pleasure. I love you and the girls. Thank you so much for having me, your support means so much. Thank you!!!

MRutledge
MRutledge 8 months ago
Leslie was my birth doula twice. Her wise words were always right on time, her voice is calm and steady, her hands are nurturing and supportive, and her presence alone is healing. Thank you for doing this important work, Leslie!
   3 0

Appreciate it

Leslie Cuffee 8 months ago

My pleasure beautifl lady. I appreciate younso much. Love to you and the family. I thinknif you often.

Lynngarner
Lynngarner 8 months ago
My pregnancy was filled with a lot of anxiety. Once you became my doula, my anxiety went away and everything became natural!!
   3 0

Leslie Cuffee 8 months ago

Such and honor to serve you during your pregnancy and birth! Thank you. Love always.

adramos
adramos 8 months ago
Continued blessings for all of the love, support, education & healing that you provide. Your work protects the health of mothers and babies and makes communities better for it.
   3 0

Thanks alot

Leslie Cuffee 8 months ago

This means a lot Sis. Thank you!!!